Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Woodside Ranch


Author’s Note: This piece will definitely be one of my favorite pieces. For those of you who loves horseback riding or camping, we are very much alike because I am going to write about my favorite almost considered a camping trip ever. Mostly my favorite events that I can remember.

All I can say is that it was like being given a million dollars when my mom told me she is going to take me to a place called Woodside Ranch. She told me that there is going to be all kinds of activities like archery, fishing, canoeing, and most importantly horseback riding! Anyway, Woodside Ranch is right next to Wisconsin Dells and is an awesome place for a little vacation.

Now I can’t wait but to write about horseback riding so I’m going to explain a little about my favorite part. The first thing is that they put you in a training area to see if you can ride a horse which was awesome because they said I was very good. One morning we had to take our horses out to breakfast which was awesome. One time when we where horseback riding my mom’s horse got spooked and almost made her fall of and that was hilarious. The best thing was that we got to ditch a lot of activities to go

During the weekend we where there we got to do a ton of awesome activities like archery, fishing, and canoeing. Fishing was one of the activities that I ditched. Archery wasn’t as exciting as canoeing because this one guy who was in a kayak and flipped over 3 times and my mom and I where racing against another little girl and her mom and we beat them so easily the little girl was screaming at her mom saying she is so slow and lazy. All I can say is that I will never forget this awesome vacation and I can’t wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment