Thursday, May 17, 2012

Having Two Big Sisters

 Authors Note: For most people who have sisters they usually have interesting stories but mine is very weird. 


Just to let you know my sisters are very nice for starters. I believe they are both 26 but I’m not sure because one of my sisters Jennifer lives with her boyfriend and her three daughters. My sister that lives with me is finally getting married July 29th to this great guy who is sadly in a wheelchair. At first I was thinking she was nuts but he really turned out to be a awesome future step brother. There’s not much I can tell you about Jennifer except that I haven't seen her for about three years now. Now I don’t have exactly a what you would say a whole sister because Liz the one who is getting married, well we have the same mom but not the same dad. Jennifer and I have the dad but not the same mom. It’s weird isn’t it, but soon I will have the house all to my mom and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment