Thursday, May 10, 2012

All About Me

Why hello there, my name is Tara-Jane Hattie Vanderboom and  here is a little bit of information about myself. First thing that is really exciting is that I just got my ears pierced last Saturday morning and it didn’t hurt at all! My big sister Elizabeth is getting married July 29th and her fiance is a guy who is in a wheelchair which is sad but he is the nicest guy and I will finally have a brother. By the way I am the type of girl who LOVES video games. My absolute favorite is ME 1, 2, and 3. Please don’t think i’m weird or lazy just because I LOVE video games cuz I still love makeup and dress. Well, not exactly but still I do a little bit. Some pets I have are a bird Nemo, some unnamed fish, a dog Thunder, two cats Kitty and Boom. a turtle Max, and a garden snake kruser. Oh, and I used to have a dog, Keyna, who was the best dog ever. I will always miss her:(

No comments:

Post a Comment