Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tough Crush

 Authors note: Do you have a boyfriend that's not in your school and when you tell your friends about him they don't think he really exists? Well if you do, I know the feeling.

There is this totally hot guy that I love. His name is Jake and he has longish brown hair and sparkly brown eyes. His mom and my mom have been friends for a long time. Jake and I have been friends for about four years. So, yeah, I had a huge crush on him for a while, which is kind of ridiculous. Also I told him that I like him about a year ago and guess what. He said he likes me too, although he doesn’t want to be girlfriend and boyfriend, which is the sad part. He says that all of the girls in his school keep asking him out but he says no even though they are pretty he knows that they are just trying to be popular. Trust me, I’ve met them so I know. Jake gets really annoyed by those girls and since I like him, so am I.

I told my friends about him but they don’t believe that he is real. I even showed a picture of him but all they said was that he is ugly. Then after that I decided to stop trying to convince to them Jake is real. It’s just making me look silly and desperate. Too bad he doesn’t go to my school because Jake hates his school. Trust me, you would hate it to if you saw it. I did and it’s a tiny middle school with walls that have stains on them. It is just ridiculous. Jake doesn’t deserve to go to that school, nobody does except those annoying girls. I saw them and really they aren’t that pretty. Jake thinks so too.

What’s sad is that Jake and I only see each other about four times a year. We’ll call every once in a while but it’s not the same. Speaking of not the same Jake isn’t your ordinary boy in your school who is earthier a smart hot jock or a not hot or smart nerdy teenager. Jake is more in between. You see he doesn’t get the best grades or knows how to spell very well, but he is pretty hot and is an awesome football player. My Jake is one of a kind.

Well my life goes on without people knowing that I have the best boyfriend in the world. Jake is never mean to me and will always be there for me. Oh and by the way, we asked a magic orb if we were going to get married when we get older and it said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment